Difference between revisions of "SMILA/Documentation/HowTo/How to export a bundle"
m (SMILA/Development Guidelines/How to export a bundle moved to SMILA/Documentation/HowTo/How to export a bundle)
Latest revision as of 08:28, 24 January 2012
This is a step by step description of how to export a bundle as a plug-in from eclipse IDE.
- right click on the bundle to export and select Export...
- the Export dialog opens
- select Plug-in Development -> Deployable plug-ins and fragments and click on Next
- make sure your bundle is selected. You can also select multiple bundles and export them at once.
- enter a directory to export the bundles to. Note that the export will create a folder plugins in the selected directory and export the bundles into this subfolder
- click on Options and select Package plug-ins as individual JAR archives
- click on Finish to export the selected bundle(s)
- the export creates plug-in C:/temp/plugins/org.eclipse.smila.sample.pipelet_1.0.0.jar