- March 19 2008: We are talking at EclipseCon 2008! Building Easily and Quickly an SCA Composite.
- March 5 2008: New tutorial available! First Steps with the SCA Composite Designer.
- March 4 2008: New build available! The SCA Composite Designer needs EMF 2.3.0 and GMF 2.0.1. You can download all GMF requirements + Eclipse platform here and GMF 2.0.1 here.
- February 20 2008: SCA sub project available in STP Ganymede M5.
- January 28 2008: Initial Build Available! This build contains all the plugins you need to run the SCA Composite Designer. This should give you an idea about the current capabilities. The SCA Composite Designer needs EMF 2.3.0 and GMF 2.0.1. You can download all GMF requirements + Eclipse platform here and GMF 2.0.1 here.
- December 2007: Building Easily and Quickly an SCA Composite (Stephane Drapeau - Obeo) has been accepted as a short talk at EclipseCon 08
- October 2007: EBM WebSourcing proposes to develop an SCA Composite Editor. This textual editor will provide auto-completion for XML attributes and values according to "known" SCA components.
- October 2007: End of the IP process.
- July 20th 2007: Submission of the SCA Composite Designer developed by Obeo as an IP BugZilla.
- July 5th 2007: SAP and Obeo hosted an open webex demonstration of their respective SCA Composite Designer technologies. SAP and Obeo decided to use as initial contribution the Obeo Composite Designer code.