4 components are still in developpement:
- SCA Examples: A set of ready to use SCA example projects.
- SCA Composite XML Editor: XML editor for composite files.
- SCA Composite Form Editor: an editor for composite files based on Eclipse forms.
- SCA Composite Introspector: Construct SCA assembly file in a bottom-up approach.
This build contains all the STP/SCA plugins you need to run the SCA Composite Designer. You can download all GMF requirements + Eclipse platform here and GMF 2.0.1 here.
June 2008, release V1.0 in Ganymede:
- SCA Common: SCA nature, wizard for the creation of new SCA assembly files, preference pages, basic samples.
- SCA Meta Model: SCA specifications 1.0 from OSOA + additional validation rules which apply on the SCA assembly description files.
- SCA Composite Designer: support of Tuscany SCA elements.
- SCA Composite XML Editor: completion on service, reference, and enhanced outline
- Update of the web site and the wiki.
- Tutorial that explain how to use SCA tools.
- SCA Commons: complex samples.
- SCA Meta Model: full support of the additional validation rules.
- SCA Composite Designer: support of Frascati SCA elements.
- SCA Composite Editors: XML editor + Form editor.
- Integration with the STP Policy Editor component.
- Integration with the STP Service Creation component.
- Integration with the STP SOA System component.
- SCA Meta Model: support of SCA specifications that should be published in december 2008 by OASIS.
- SCA Composite Designer: update with the new meta model.
- SCA Composite Editors: update with the new meta model.
- SCA Introspector: support of POJO and EJB introspection.
- Stéphane Drapeau (Obeo)
- Etienne Juliot (Obeo)
- Bogdan Vatkov (SAP)