New and Noteworthy.
3 components are still in developpement:
- You can also download Eclipse with all requirements (Eclipse Modeling Tools) for SCA Tools, and then install SCA Tools from the Ganymede Update site.
- Download Eclipse Modeling Tools
- Install it, and start it
- Go to the Help menu > Software Updates
- Select the tab Available Software
- Select Ganymede Update Site > SOA Development > SCA Composite Tools Feature 1.0.0
- Click on the Install button in the upper right corner to start the installation
- And that's it...
June 2008, release V1.0 in Ganymede:
- SCA Common: SCA nature, wizard for the creation of new SCA assembly files, preference pages, basic samples.
- SCA Meta Model: SCA specifications 1.0 from OSOA + additional validation rules which apply on the SCA assembly description files.
- SCA Composite Designer: support of Tuscany SCA elements.
- Update of the web site and the wiki.
- Tutorial that explain how to use SCA tools.
- SCA Commons: complex samples.
- SCA Meta Model: full support of the additional validation rules.
- SCA Composite Designer: support of Frascati SCA elements.
- SCA Composite Form editor.
- SCA Composite XML Editor: completion on service, reference, and enhanced outline.
- Integration with the STP Policy Editor component.
- Integration with the STP Service Creation component.
- Integration with the STP SOA System component.
- SCA Meta Model: support of SCA specifications that should be published in december 2008 by OASIS.
- SCA Composite Designer: update with the new meta model.
- SCA Composite Editors: update with the new meta model.
- SCA Introspector: support of POJO and EJB introspection.
Eclipse SCA Tools:
- Open SOA - The Open SOA Collaboration
- Tuscany - Open source implementation of SCA
- SCOrWare - Open source implementation of SCA
- Fabric 3 - Open source implementation of SCA
- Stéphane Drapeau (Obeo) - project lead
- Etienne Juliot (Obeo)
A large part of the SCA Component was implemented in the scope of the SCOrWare project funded by the French Research National Agency (ANR).