Running the JSF Smoke Test
Revision as of 14:17, 19 September 2007 by Cameron.bateman.oracle.com
Setup the workspace
- Launch the Eclipse instance that setup in JSF_GUITest_Setup.
- Open CVS to the main repository on dev.eclipse.org and check out the project: org.eclipse.jsf/components/jsf/development/tests/TestContainer into your workspace.
- Do a Clean build on the project.
- Right-click on test-resources/AutomatedGUISuite.testsuite and execute Run As->Test. Avoid touching to the keyboard or mouse while the test runs.
- When the test completes, check the results in AutomatedGUISuite_X.execution, where X is a timestamp value (if there is more than one pick the on with the highest X). Go to the behaviour tab and ensure "pass" is the second to last item in the tree.