Road map update timeline
Revision as of 17:29, 30 May 2008 by Aheitman.us.ibm.com
Current Roadmap is approved. Planning for the next release will start in Fall 2008.
- Announce that we are starting work on a new roadmap.
- Include requirements process in Community Meeting agenda
- Community Meeting
- Propose process for building the roadmap and gain consensus
- Use of Bugzilla to enter requirements - instructions on how to use
- Use of aperi-news as communication vehicle during process
- Use of wiki as placeholder for process, schedule, minutes, static items, Bugzilla reports
- Requirements collection
- Collect requirements
- Remind team members to provide input
- Community Meeting - Review received requirements with community, rank/prioritize, accept volunteers for items
- Send out prioritized list
- Review prioritized list, accept assignments, collect new requirements
- Community Meeting - Review prioritized list, discuss timing, lay out on new roadmap
- Send out roadmap draft
- Roadmap review, discussion on communication vehicle, roadmap revisions (on wiki)
- Community Meeting - Obtain consensus on roadmap and gain approval.