This page is a whiteboard with information about running Riena on RAP and known issues.
See readme.txt in org.eclipse.riena.releng.rap for the most current information.
This is ongoing work. Expect more issues to be added.
- [ui] Error Marker decoration does not show
- [ui] Splash Dialog is not supported in RAP - affects riena login mechanism
- [ui] Custom text ridgets (numeric, decimal, date) don't work because of differences in event handling
- [ui] Dialog based classes (RienaMessageDialog, UIProcessWindow) don't work - their renderer needs single-sourcing
- [ui] DatePicker - icon on 'picker' button missing
- [ui] CompletionCombo - icon for drop-down button missing
- [ui] InfoFlyout - need RAP specific implementation (also: discuss animations in RAP team)
- [ui] Playground - Link/Browser demo - link needs two clicks before browser is updated
- [navi] Navigation model does not support multiple users (singleton)
- [navi] Submodules (i.e. tree element) sometimes need two clicks before the corresponding view is shown
- [rap] No support for keyboard shortcuts / mnemonics
- [rap] Widget traversal by hitting TAB