Requirements Council May15 07 Meeting
Revision as of 12:37, 21 August 2007 by Donald.eclipse.org (New page: Teleconference, May 15, 2007. In Attendance: * Paul Styles, Compuware * Stephen Henderson, Borland * Pat Huff, IBM * Bob Fraser, BEA * Doug Gaff, Wind River * Brian Carroll, Serena/ALF ...)
Teleconference, May 15, 2007. In Attendance:
- Paul Styles, Compuware
- Stephen Henderson, Borland
- Pat Huff, IBM
- Bob Fraser, BEA
- Doug Gaff, Wind River
- Brian Carroll, Serena/ALF
- Dino Brusco, Motorola
- Paul Clannahan
- Everyone is happy with the schedule of Jan/June/Oct F2F with periodic telecalls
- We discussed the Update Manager Issue and results coming from the Provisioning Workshop:
- We discussed the Minutes from the Ajax meeting at EclipseCon and there is agreement this group makes sense under a broader mandate of RIA and no objections to the objectives noted in the work group. Minutes attached.
- We agreed the idea has merit in other areas in the November timeframe (to be discussed in June), perhaps a ““Europa-ready Plugfest” theme.
- Internationalization and Localization – Project being worked on. Draft proposal, BEA co-lead, expected within next week or two. Kick of project before 3.3 release. Pat/Don to update group when proposal hits the wire. Anything
Agenda for June Meeting
- 2008 T&P
- Oracle, SOPERA, Cloudsmith intros
- Ensuring Packaging Project – Mya—PDE Build is going to meet ecosystem needs
- Multi-Core support?