Revision as of 10:56, 28 August 2006 by Donald.eclipse.org
- 2006 Themes and Priorities is a work in progress and will culminate in a December Road Map v3.0
- The Requirements Council Organization Presentation Template is the template used for presentations about what your Orgnization is doing with Eclipse.
- Past meeting minutes and a list of the council members can be found on the Eclipse Foudation Councils page.
- The next Council Meeting will be held October 10th at 8:00am local time in the "Eckstube" room of the Neckar Forum in Esslingen, Germany. You can register at the Eclipse Summit Europe page. Agenda:
- Review and approval of June 28th meeting minutes
- Up to four Member Presentations
- Don to present feedback from Eclipse Members Meeting Sept 21 in Dallas
- 2006 Themes and Priorities discussion
- Donald to present feedback from Add-in community and members meeting
- Team to look at prioritization
- Discussion of any suggested additions or deletions of T&P
- Are there Non-Technical Requirements to add?
- Bugzilla Tracking. As a group, let's consider putting our heads down during the meeting and implementing Paul's suggestion from last meeting:
- Create a Bugzilla entry for each top level Theme
- Assign the Bugzilla entries to email@example.com
- Add links to the Bugzilla entries to Wiki page beside each theme
- Associate related Bugzilla entries to each Theme Bugzilla entry
- Lunch to be provided