Revision as of 09:25, 4 October 2007 by Donald.eclipse.org
The working Agenda for the upcoming meeting on November 6th:
The Requirements Council has three main responsibilities:
- Drive the evolution of the Eclipse Themes and Priorities which serve three main purposes:
- Drive the creation of the Eclipse Road Map, used by the Ecosystem to understand in a snap-shot format the direction and challenges we face
- Help projects focus on important issues
- Consolidate terminology used frequently in the Eclipse Ecosystem
- Maintain a list of, and drive to resolution of, important issues and challenges facing the Eclipse Ecosystem
- Network with each other and the Ecosystem to consolidate public knowledge involving Strategic Members planned directions with Eclipse technology
- The Requirements Council Organization Presentation Template is the template used for presentations about what your Orgnization is doing with Eclipse.
- The Requirements Council is undertaking to track and promote issues related to Eclipse. See the Requirements Council Issue Tracking page.