Revision as of 13:35, 14 June 2007 by Donald.eclipse.org
- The Requirements Council Organization Presentation Template is the template used for presentations about what your Orgnization is doing with Eclipse.
- The Requirements Council is undertaking to track and promote issues related to Eclipse. See the Requirements Council Issue Tracking page.
- The next Requirements Council meeting is June 20, 2007 at the OMNI Parker House in Boston, MA.
- Meeting will start at 8:30am, June 20 in the Stowe Room. Plenary (with Board) starts at 8:00 on June 21st.
- Breakfast available 7:30am-8:30am in the Foyer by our meeting room.
- Confirmed -- Don Smith, Dino Brusco, Samir Nigam, Bob Fraser, Pat Huff, Stephen Henderson
- Confirmed for Plenary (can't attend full RC due to overlapped meetings) -- Doug Gaff, Yossi Leon,
- Don to talk about his "Measuring Health of Ecosystems" work.
- Themes and Priorities
- Review Closed Issues -- Provisioning (Update Manager), RIA Working Group
- New Issues
- Internationalization and Localization
- Europa Plugfest
- Packaging Project
- Multi-core support
- Member Presentations
- Borland (TBC)
- Sybase (TBC)
- All past meeting minutes and a list of the council members can be found on the Eclipse Foudation Councils page.