The Requirements Council has three main responsibilities:
- Drive the evolution of the Eclipse Themes and Priorities which serve three main purposes:
- Drive the creation of the Eclipse Road Map, used by the Ecosystem to understand in a snap-shot format the direction and challenges we face
- Help projects focus on important issues
- Consolidate terminology used frequently in the Eclipse Ecosystem
- Maintain a list of, and drive to resolution of, important issues and challenges facing the Eclipse Ecosystem
- Network with each other and the Ecosystem to consolidate public knowledge involving Strategic Members planned directions with Eclipse technology
- The Requirements Council Organization Presentation Template is the template used for presentations about what your Organization is doing with Eclipse.
- The Requirements Council is undertaking to track and promote issues related to Eclipse. See the Requirements Council Issue Tracking page.
- Meeting Minutes
- * Meeting, November 6, 2007
- Meeting, June 20th, 2007
- Meeting, May 15th, 2007
- Requirements Council Meeting, January 22, 2007 (.pdf)
- [http://www.eclipse.org/org/councils/20070122RC_Zend.pdf Zend Member Presentation, January 22, 2007 (.pdf)</a>
[http://www.eclipse.org/org/councils/20070122RC_Serena.pdf Serena Member Presentation, January 22, 2007 (.pdf)</a> [http://www.eclipse.org/org/councils/20061010RCMinutes.pdf Requirements Council Meeting, October 10, 2006 (.pdf)</a></li> [http://www.eclipse.org/org/councils/20060628RCMinutes.pdf Requirements Council Meeting, June 28, 2006 (.pdf)</a></li> [http://www.eclipse.org/org/councils/20060319RCMinutes.pdf Requirements Council Meeting, March 19, 2006 (.pdf)</a></li> Requirements Council Meeting, August 24, 2005 Requirements Council Meeting, November 30, 2004 (.pdf) Requirements Council Meeting, August 31, 2004 (.pdf)
This page is moderated by the EMO.