Revision as of 10:39, 15 January 2007 by Donald.eclipse.org
- 2006 Themes and Priorities is a work in progress and will culminate in a December T&P v3.0, which will be part of the March 2007 Road Map 3.0.
- The Requirements Council is undertaking to track and promote issues related to Eclipse. See the Requirements Council Issue Tracking page.
- The Requirements Council Organization Presentation Template is the template used for presentations about what your Orgnization is doing with Eclipse.
- Past meeting agendas and minutes can be found on the Past Agendas Page.
- The Next council meeting will be at the Hyatt Burligame, January 23rd 2007. Proposed Agenda:
- Review of October 2006 Minutes
- Requirements Council Member Presentations.
- Brian Carroll from Serena?
- Oisin Hurley from Iona?
- Yossi Leon from Zend?
- Issue Tracking
- Review List of Issues
- Update and discuss Requirements Council Issue Tracking. Particularly Update Manager Issue.
- Update and discuss any new issues.
- 2006 Themes and Priorities Review
- Note that Donald and Paul Clenahan have action items from last meeting on T&P.
- Road Map 3.0 Discussion