Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "Requirements Council"

Line 5: Line 5:
 
** Review and approval of June 28th meeting minutes
 
** Review and approval of June 28th meeting minutes
 
** Up to four [[RCPresTemplate | Member Presentations]]
 
** Up to four [[RCPresTemplate | Member Presentations]]
 +
** Don to present feedback from Eclipse Members Meeting Sept 21 in Dallas
 
** [[RequirementsCouncil06TP | 2006 Themes and Priorities ]] discussion
 
** [[RequirementsCouncil06TP | 2006 Themes and Priorities ]] discussion
 
*** Donald to present feedback from Add-in community and members meeting
 
*** Donald to present feedback from Add-in community and members meeting
 
*** Team to look at prioritization
 
*** Team to look at prioritization
 
*** Discussion of any suggested additions or deletions of T&P
 
*** Discussion of any suggested additions or deletions of T&P
 +
*** Are there Non-Technical Requirements to add?
 +
** Bugzilla Tracking.  As a group, let's consider putting our heads down during the meeting and implementing Paul's suggestion from last meeting:
 +
*** Create a Bugzilla entry for each top level Theme
 +
*** Assign the Bugzilla entries to eclipse.org-requirements-council@eclipse.org
 +
*** Add links to the Bugzilla entries to Wiki page beside each theme
 +
*** Associate related Bugzilla entries to each Theme Bugzilla entry
 +
** Lunch to be provided

Revision as of 10:56, 28 August 2006

  • 2006 Themes and Priorities is a work in progress and will culminate in a December Road Map v3.0
  • The Requirements Council Organization Presentation Template is the template used for presentations about what your Orgnization is doing with Eclipse.
  • Past meeting minutes and a list of the council members can be found on the Eclipse Foudation Councils page.
  • The next Council Meeting will be held October 10th at 8:00am local time in the "Eckstube" room of the Neckar Forum in Esslingen, Germany. You can register at the Eclipse Summit Europe page. Agenda:
    • Review and approval of June 28th meeting minutes
    • Up to four Member Presentations
    • Don to present feedback from Eclipse Members Meeting Sept 21 in Dallas
    • 2006 Themes and Priorities discussion
      • Donald to present feedback from Add-in community and members meeting
      • Team to look at prioritization
      • Discussion of any suggested additions or deletions of T&P
      • Are there Non-Technical Requirements to add?
    • Bugzilla Tracking. As a group, let's consider putting our heads down during the meeting and implementing Paul's suggestion from last meeting:
      • Create a Bugzilla entry for each top level Theme
      • Assign the Bugzilla entries to eclipse.org-requirements-council@eclipse.org
      • Add links to the Bugzilla entries to Wiki page beside each theme
      • Associate related Bugzilla entries to each Theme Bugzilla entry
    • Lunch to be provided