Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "Requirements Council"

Line 1: Line 1:
 
* The [[RCPresTemplate | Requirements Council Organization Presentation Template]] is the template used for presentations about what your Orgnization is doing with Eclipse.  
 
* The [[RCPresTemplate | Requirements Council Organization Presentation Template]] is the template used for presentations about what your Orgnization is doing with Eclipse.  
 
* The Requirements Council is undertaking to track and promote issues related to Eclipse.  See the [[Requirements Council Issue Tracking]] page.
 
* The Requirements Council is undertaking to track and promote issues related to Eclipse.  See the [[Requirements Council Issue Tracking]] page.
* The next Requirements Council meeting is June 20, 2007 at the OMNI Parker House in  
+
* The next Requirements Council meeting is June 20, 2007 at the OMNI Parker House in Boston, MA.
Boston, MA.
+
 
** Meeting will start at 8:30am, June 20 in the Stowe Room.  Plenary (with Board) starts at 8:00 on June 21st.
 
** Meeting will start at 8:30am, June 20 in the Stowe Room.  Plenary (with Board) starts at 8:00 on June 21st.
 
** Breakfast available 7:30am-8:30am in the Foyer by our meeting room.
 
** Breakfast available 7:30am-8:30am in the Foyer by our meeting room.
Line 8: Line 7:
 
** Confirmed for Plenary (can't attend full RC due to overlapped meetings) -- Doug Gaff, Yossi Leon,  
 
** Confirmed for Plenary (can't attend full RC due to overlapped meetings) -- Doug Gaff, Yossi Leon,  
 
** Agenda:
 
** Agenda:
 +
*** Don to talk about his "Measuring Health of Ecosystems" work.
 
*** Themes and Priorities
 
*** Themes and Priorities
 
*** Issues
 
*** Issues

Revision as of 13:35, 14 June 2007

  • The Requirements Council Organization Presentation Template is the template used for presentations about what your Orgnization is doing with Eclipse.
  • The Requirements Council is undertaking to track and promote issues related to Eclipse. See the Requirements Council Issue Tracking page.
  • The next Requirements Council meeting is June 20, 2007 at the OMNI Parker House in Boston, MA.
    • Meeting will start at 8:30am, June 20 in the Stowe Room. Plenary (with Board) starts at 8:00 on June 21st.
    • Breakfast available 7:30am-8:30am in the Foyer by our meeting room.
    • Confirmed -- Don Smith, Dino Brusco, Samir Nigam, Bob Fraser, Pat Huff, Stephen Henderson
    • Confirmed for Plenary (can't attend full RC due to overlapped meetings) -- Doug Gaff, Yossi Leon,
    • Agenda:
      • Don to talk about his "Measuring Health of Ecosystems" work.
      • Themes and Priorities
      • Issues
        • Review Closed Issues -- Provisioning (Update Manager), RIA Working Group
        • New Issues
          • Internationalization and Localization
          • Europa Plugfest
          • Packaging Project
          • Multi-core support
      • Member Presentations
        • Borland (TBC)
        • Sybase (TBC)