Difference between revisions of "Requirements Council"

From Eclipsepedia

Jump to: navigation, search
Line 3: Line 3:
 
* The next Requirements Council meeting is June 20, 2007 at the OMNI Parker House in  
 
* The next Requirements Council meeting is June 20, 2007 at the OMNI Parker House in  
 
Boston, MA.
 
Boston, MA.
** Meeting will start at 8:30am, June 20.  Plenary (with Board) starts at 8:00 on June 21st.
+
** Meeting will start at 8:30am, June 20 in the Stowe Room.  Plenary (with Board) starts at 8:00 on June 21st.
** Breakfast available 7:30am-8:30am.
+
** Breakfast available 7:30am-8:30am in the Foyer by our meeting room.
 +
** Confirmed -- Don Smith, Dino Brusco, Samir Nigam, Bob Fraser, Pat Huff, Stephen Henderson
 +
** Confirmed for Plenary (can't attend full RC due to overlapped meetings) -- Doug Gaff, Yossi Leon,
 
** Agenda:
 
** Agenda:
 
*** Themes and Priorities
 
*** Themes and Priorities
 
*** Issues
 
*** Issues
**** Review Closed Issues -- Provisioning, RIA Working Group
+
**** Review Closed Issues -- Provisioning (Update Manager), RIA Working Group
 +
**** New Issues
 +
***** Internationalization and Localization
 +
***** Europa Plugfest
 +
***** Packaging Project
 +
***** Multi-core support
 
*** Member Presentations
 
*** Member Presentations
 
+
**** Borland (TBC)
 +
**** Sybase (TBC)
  
 
* All past meeting minutes and a list of the council members can be found on the [http://www.eclipse.org/org/foundation/council.php#requirements Eclipse Foudation Councils] page.
 
* All past meeting minutes and a list of the council members can be found on the [http://www.eclipse.org/org/foundation/council.php#requirements Eclipse Foudation Councils] page.

Revision as of 13:16, 14 June 2007

Boston, MA.

    • Meeting will start at 8:30am, June 20 in the Stowe Room. Plenary (with Board) starts at 8:00 on June 21st.
    • Breakfast available 7:30am-8:30am in the Foyer by our meeting room.
    • Confirmed -- Don Smith, Dino Brusco, Samir Nigam, Bob Fraser, Pat Huff, Stephen Henderson
    • Confirmed for Plenary (can't attend full RC due to overlapped meetings) -- Doug Gaff, Yossi Leon,
    • Agenda:
      • Themes and Priorities
      • Issues
        • Review Closed Issues -- Provisioning (Update Manager), RIA Working Group
        • New Issues
          • Internationalization and Localization
          • Europa Plugfest
          • Packaging Project
          • Multi-core support
      • Member Presentations
        • Borland (TBC)
        • Sybase (TBC)