The next meeting of the user group will be held on February 23th at PeopleWare in Lier.
Program for the meeting:
18:00: Welcome (sandwiches and drinks)
18:30: Adriaan Peeters (PeopleWare): Introduction + Using a target platform to build and deploy a qPCR RCP application on multiple platforms
19:00: Johan Van Noten (FMTC): LogAn and MBSD
19:15: Peter Staelens (ITelegance): Using GMF and RCP for real-time sensor network integration and synchronized data logging on offshore platforms and robots
19:30: Tom Bauwens (SmartApps/O2U): Smart clients with Eclipse RCP and Eclipse RAP
19:50: Litrik De Roy (Norio): Quick intro to developing and deploying a Java application on the Google App Engine
20:30: Yuri Kok and Wim Jongman (Industrial TSI): Eclipse 4 21:30: Networking
Full invitation and registration via 
Further Meeting ideas
- Demo camp
All suggestions are welcome.
Meeting & Events Archive
- Februari 10, 2009 (Collibra, Brussels)
- We had our first meeting on February 10. The focus of this first meeting was on getting to know each other and on discussing future events. You can read a first impression on the following blog post.
- April 28, 2009 (Inventive Designers in Antwerp (route description))
- The agenda for this meeting:
- Inventive Designers will talk about their experiences with the new P2 system and how they used it to build installers.
- Collibra will talk about how they used the Eclipse platform to build their tool: re-use of existing plugins, pitfalls, ...
- Further discussions and knowledge sharing
- If you have something specific you want to share (specific plugins you wrote, specific public plugins you use, your development process, new features in Eclipse 3.5, …), let me know so I can put it on the agenda. If you know other people who would be interested in joining us, let me know so I can contact them, or invite them yourself and let me know who we can expect.
- Sandwiches and drinks will be available.
- You can read a first impression on the following blog post.
- September 1, 2009 (Sigasi)
If you have questions about the Belgian Eclipse Community, you can contact:
hendrik dot eeckhaut at sigasi dot com
damien at collibra dot com
dieter_wachters at inventivegroup dot com
adriaan_peeters at peopleware dot be
Or contact the mailing list.