The Belgian Eclipse User Group is proud to present you the program of its next meeting on Tuesday September 1st 2009 at 18h. We invited some interesting Eclipse speakers: Jan Van de Poel from IBM will present us an overview of the JAZZ development framework and Ralph Müller from the Eclipse Foundation will talk about the Eclipse ecosystem across Europe.
The goal of the Belgian Eclipse User Group is to unite everybody in Belgium who builds a product based on Eclipse technology, or who uses Eclipse as their main IDE. Feel free to forward this mail to friends/colleagues who might also be interested.
The program for next meeting:
18:00 reception (sandwiches and drinks)
18:30 Hendrik Eeckhaut (Sigasi): introduction + high quality software assurance for small teams
19:00 Jan Van de Poel (IBM) : Jazz
19:45 Ralph Müller: The eclipse foundation
This time we will meet at Sigasi, Parkoffice, F. Rooseveltlaan 348, 9000 Gent (route description)
Attendance is free, but registration is required and the number of participants is limited (email@example.com)
Meeting & Events Archive
- Februari 10, 2009 (Collibra, Brussels)
- We had our first meeting on February 10. The focus of this first meeting was on getting to know each other and on discussing future events. You can read a first impression on the following blog post.
- April 28, 2009 (Inventive Designers in Antwerp (route description))
- The agenda for this meeting:
- Inventive Designers will talk about their experiences with the new P2 system and how they used it to build installers.
- Collibra will talk about how they used the Eclipse platform to build their tool: re-use of existing plugins, pitfalls, ...
- Further discussions and knowledge sharing
- If you have something specific you want to share (specific plugins you wrote, specific public plugins you use, your development process, new features in Eclipse 3.5, …), let me know so I can put it on the agenda. If you know other people who would be interested in joining us, let me know so I can contact them, or invite them yourself and let me know who we can expect.
- Sandwiches and drinks will be available.
- You can read a first impression on the following blog post.
- September 1, 2009 (Sigasi)
Mailing List: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions about the Belgian Eclipse Community, you can contact:
hendrik dot eeckhaut at sigasi dot com
damien at collibra dot com
dieter_wachters at inventivegroup dot com