Revision as of 04:28, 27 January 2012 by Bruch.st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de (→update versions with tycho)
This is a action list that should be checked before a new drop is promoted.
- Walk trough all UI test cases and check applicability (especially for postponed scenarios)? Do that a few days before drop date.
- Are all UI test suites running?
- Do all manual test scenarios still work?
- Are all versions in pom.xm, manifest.mf, and feature.xml files updated?
- Install Code Recommenders Releng plug-in if needed.
- Select all plug-ins and features and then "Releng»Set Plugin/Feature Versions" from context menu.
- Enter the new version number into input dialog and click ok
- Update maven version of parent module (only).
- Added News and Noteworthy/0.x to org.eclipse.recommenders.doc.user plug-in generation task?
- Added all new plug-in dependencies to feature?
- Are plug-ins available from dev update channel?
- Did test install in a clean Eclipse installation work? (note, no update site except default and code recommenders dev allowed)
- Website updated?
- Marketplace updated?
- Announcements ready?
- Created a post in the forum?
update versions with tycho
Use: mvn org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-versions-plugin:set-version -DnewVersion=<version> as described [here].