- Decent Linux/Win/Mac box with 2GHz, 2G RAM and Java 6 or better.
- Apache CouchDB 2.0 or higher (not officially released)
- Code Recommenders Team Server 0.4 or higher
- Download CouchDB developer preview from couchbase.com.
- Install CouchDB
- Start CouchDB server
- Ensure that CouchDB's welcome page comes up.
- Change os_process_timeout config parameter from '5000' to '10000' or higher. The exact value depends on the power of your machine and the data you process.
Code Recommenders Team Server
- Download and unzip appropriate server archive.
- start the server using start.sh/.bat/.exe TODO: Change from platform dependent build to start scripts. We don't need a particular mac build...
- missing! how to create databases and views for non-ui based team server? Should we run a startup script if dbs do not exist?
Update your clients to use the new server instead of Code Recommenders' default server by changing the following urls in Preferences>>Code Recommenders: