RT/meetings/PMC Minutes 120711
< RT | meetings
- RAP release
- RAP is planning of a 2.0 release independent of Kepler. Kepler may be a 2.1 release.
- Will be some breaking changes for the 2.0 release.
- Support for 1.x stream will be phased out. No planed releases in the 1.x stream. Based on custumer requests.
- OSGi Community Event - Deadline has been extended.
- Keynotes have been picked
- Markus - RAP related talks to both EclipseCon and OSGi community event
- early bird deadline is 15th July
- deadline for submissions is 31th July
- 3.5.0 release is happening post Juno
- Move to Java 7 SR1.
- Some behavioral issues seem to have changed that cause test cases to fail.
- Jetty 9 development is underway
- Speedy support is underway.
- alternative to http
- Jetty is in discussion about not joining Kepler