Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "RT/meetings/PMC Minutes 120502"

< RT‎ | meetings
(New page: == Attendees == * Tom * Christian * Glyn * Jesse * Mike * Markus * Doug == Agenda == * Gemini sub project == Gemini Sub project == * Gemini blueprint and issue of dwindling committers **...)
 
m (Gyrex)
 
Line 20: Line 20:
  
 
== Gyrex ==
 
== Gyrex ==
* Tom to contact Gunner about PMC participation
+
* Tom to contact Gunnar about PMC participation
  
 
== Next meeting use Asterisk ==
 
== Next meeting use Asterisk ==

Latest revision as of 09:07, 2 May 2012

Attendees

  • Tom
  • Christian
  • Glyn
  • Jesse
  • Mike
  • Markus
  • Doug

Agenda

  • Gemini sub project

Gemini Sub project

  • Gemini blueprint and issue of dwindling committers
    • Could the rules of eclipse be relaxed? Maybe.
    • The current situation made it more explicit when a project goes dormant
    • Mike as project lead thinks the current situation is ok given the constraints of the eclipse project structure.
  • As a group we are not looking to pressure Gemini to change its project structure.
  • Would like to prevent future project from going down the same path if possible.

Gyrex

  • Tom to contact Gunnar about PMC participation

Next meeting use Asterisk

  • Ottawa (local call in Ottawa) 1-613-454-1403
  • North America (toll free) 1-877-369-7806
  • Germany (local call anywhere in Germany) 49-692-2224-6059
  • France (local call anywhere in France) 33-17-070-8535
  • UK (toll free) 0800-033-7806

Participant conference extension: 704, then enter pin 12459

  • SIP clients can call 704@asterisk.eclipse.org, then enter pin 12459.