RT/meetings/PMC Minutes 101103
- How to release critical/security fixes for release train (i.e. Helios, Galileo).
- Jetty Tooling versioning
- when security related fixes come up, how do we release them, how do we advertise etc
- Jetty does cumulative fixes in each major release stream
- Notify when fixed with instructions
- cve.mitre.org for US database on security issues
- WTP adapter contribution
- coming up to release it
- we started to look at CQs but quickly got mired in IP muck around testing, SVN repos, distribution, ...
- conclusion is that the IP team needs to respond to our requests for clarification