RT/meetings/PMC Minutes 101020
- Riena and Jetty missed Indigo M2
- Obsolete CQs
- next call is during EclipseSummit
- We should have the call anyway.
Riena and Jetty and Indigo
- they missed M2
- looks like they are on track to get into M3
- The batch compiler issues (signing the bundle..) have been resolve and Jetty will pick up ECJ form the Eclipse project
- Take a look at the new website and provide feedback
- when you stop using some CQ's library you have to mark the CQ as "obsolete" so the IP Log tools know to not include it.
- There are some questions around branching etc but Wayne is looking into that with a new round of IP tools.