RT/meetings/PMC Minutes 100811
- There has been ongoing discussion about the CQ backlog
- We started to go through the open CQs but quickly found that the PMC's position in the various scenarios was not clearly stated or understood.
- The RT/IP_FAQ is a good start but is not categorical nor definitive.
- One direction is to fill out the FAQ with scenarios (Test but not ship, Test, reference but not ship, check into repo but not ...) and get PMC-wide agreement on the scenarios and IP approaches.
- With that in hand we can easily address CQs
- Mike agreed to take an initial stab at the scenarios
- Parties that have a particular stake in this should pitch in to drive this to resolution