RT/meetings/PMC Minutes 100714
- Tom W.
- Mark R.
- Glyn N.
- Mike K.
- Markus K.
- Jeff M.
- Revisit the specification License discussion from the May 5, 2010 meeting
- Suggest we use a wiki page for PMC members to list implemented specifications.
- Discuss improvements to the process of CQ approval by PMC
- Mike K. - action item to talk to legal about what they think is the best approach.
- A wiki may be good from a public point of view and is good information for the community
- A CQ may be needed from IP teams POV to get a record of approval.
Improvements to CQ process
- Is a meeting needed to clear them out?
- Is it better to assign to a person instead of put it out to a group?
- Jeff suggests more PMC members jump in to approve CQs.
- Glyn meeting about SVT dependencies with IP team tomorrow.
- Glyn to go locate the thread and put it in the appropriate CQs.
- Document a decision tree that CQ submitters use to answer questions when opening a CQ
- PMC members +1 when they agree with the submitters answers.