RT/meetings/PMC Minutes 100210
< RT | meetings
Revision as of 05:38, 10 February 2010 by Tjwatson.us.ibm.com (New page: == Attending == * Tom Watson * Mark Rogalski * Jesse McConnell * Jochen Krause == Agenda == * Review by PMC ** Scala Modules ** Virgo ** Gemini ** SecRT * Jetty in the Helios Build == N...)
- Tom Watson
- Mark Rogalski
- Jesse McConnell
- Jochen Krause
- Review by PMC
- Scala Modules
- Jetty in the Helios Build
- The PMC has concerns about the proposals on the table having a quick release or 1.0.
- Jochen to send a note in response to Scala Modules and SecRT about concerns with 1.0 releases and jumping on the release train.
Jetty in the Build
- Planning Council approved
- Still need to update the build with latest VM patch to pass Jetty tests
- A request was sent to PMC list asking if committers could get access to the servlet TCK. This is similar to how the geronimo project at apache gets access.
- Jochen to send a note to EMO on the subject.