RT/meetings/PMC Minutes 100127
< RT | meetings
Revision as of 10:24, 27 January 2010 by Tjwatson.us.ibm.com (New page: ==Attending== * Tom Watson * Mark Rogalski * Jesse McConnell == Agenda == * Jetty in Helios == Notes == === Jetty in Helios === * Jetty is not in the build yet for Helios ** Jesse has t...)
- Tom Watson
- Mark Rogalski
- Jesse McConnell
- Jetty in Helios
Jetty in Helios
- Jetty is not in the build yet for Helios
- Jesse has the TODO to send a note to the PMC requesting late participation
- 3 +1s are needed by the PMC to move forward
- Tom will take the PMC approved request to the planning council where it needs another vote by the council
- To late for M5, will do ASAP in M6.
Virgo and Gemini
- Brief discussion on Virgo proposal.
- Overall it looks like we are in agreement to have integration with jetty
- The goal was pretty clear, just took more discussion to figure out who does the work and what project the code belongs in etc.
Are we still on vacation?
- We are well into the New Year.
- We need more participation from PMC members in RT (at least for the PMC meetings).