Jump to: navigation, search

RT/meetings/PMC Minutes 090617

< RT‎ | meetings
Revision as of 08:56, 17 June 2009 by Jeff.eclipsesource.com (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Attending

  • Jeff McAffer
  • Mark Rogalski
  • Ian Skerrett
  • Thomas Watson
  • Christian Campo

Agenda

EclipseRT logos

There are some initial designs.

  • lots of discussion. Decided to get revs of #12 and #16 on colors and shapes and using the font from #11

EclipseRT day(s)

Put on a mini event to evangelize the EclipseRT movement

  • Ian proposes somewhere in NA in the Fall (Nov)
  • Meeting of the adopter community (case studies, real stuff). Encourage more adoption in NA
  • Perhaps two cities (e.g., Boston and Austin) with some repeat content and some local content

Galileo Retrospectives

  • teams should gather/supply thoughts on what was good/bad about the Galileo dev cycle and use this to help improve the next one (Helios).
  • some teams are doing this using wikis, others mailing lists, ...
  • also consider giving feedback to the PMCs and EMO for how to improve and what was good so it can be repeated.
  • Jeff to send a mesasge to the mailing lists.

Next meeting

  • Next meeting is July 1 which is getting into holiday season in Canada and US. As many people will be away, we are canceling the July 1 meeting. Jeff to send email to the pmc list.