RT/meetings/PMC Minutes 090520
- Tom Watson
- Christian Campo
- Mark Rogalski
- Ian Skerrett
- Jochen Krause
- Jesse Mcconnell
- Logo update
- Discussed how the meeting week last week with the graphic designer.
- A logo should be available to review in the next day or so.
- The proposed logo will be posted to the mailing list.
- Galileo topics
- Things we would like to do different for the release.
- Distinguishing between runtime and tooling projects, can we do better.
- Must-Dos and Should-Dos, how to do better.
- Building with PDE-Build is hard. Will CBI help in the next release.
- What version of jetty will we use in the next release, will jetty participate in the next train?
- Release review
- What are the steps?
- RT projects should send slide decks for release to the PCM mailing list.
- Release review for a train: All slides will be consolidated into one deck.
- Jochen to get the information for where to send the slides after PMC approval.
- May 29 is deadline for submitting the docuware
- June 3 for submitting iplog
- June 10 is the review date