RT/meetings/PMC Minutes 080924
- Call convened at 0900 ET
- Call-in: 613.287.8000 or 866.362.7064, passcode 892048#
- Previous Meeting: RT/meetings/PMC Minutes 080910
- Jeff McAffer
- Tom Watson
- Mark Rogalski
- Gorkem Ercan
- Jochen Krause
- eRCP has two releases coming up. The planning system only allows one at a time.
- Issues with the Bug queries in the eRCP plan. Not rendering. Will look at entering a bug report or post to mailing list
- Was thinking of doing several projects but it may not be worth it as the current committer sets are largely the same.
- eSWT has a larger community
- They are also looking at creating an incubator project for P3ML
- Move review to be scheduled soon
- Tom and Doug have expressed an interest
- We should get someone on the council as it is getting well into the cycle
- Key topic is driving the RT inclusion in the train
- RT is not tooling and there may be different contexts/expectations/requirements
- Markus Knauer is on the council and leads EPP but does not have deep involvement in the RT project/PMC
- Concluded that Tom will be the RT representative on the planning council.