Eclipse RT - Indigo Highlights
Eclipse Communication Framework (ECF) 3.5.1/Indigo
- Implementations of OSGi 4.2 Remote Service and Remote Service Admin standards
- OSGi Remote Services on Felix
- XMLRPC Remote Services Provider
- Remote Services Documentation and Examples
- Multitenant JPA Entities: Development of SaaS solutions has now been made easier. EclipseLink JPA can dynamically manage persistent entities for different tenants using shared tables (AKA striped). EclipseLink will limit the result of all database operations to the rows available to a given tenant.
- Extensible JPA and JAXB: Application developers using EclipseLink JPA and MOXy (JAXB) can now build models which support storage of extended values. The extended values are enabled through JPA mappings which can be defined statically or on-the-flt using an external metadata source.