- We want to graduate from incubation by the end of 2012
- We use Git Flow for now, but will switch to a new process before graduating from incubation, to support multiple release branches (Eike)
- CDO has tooling for API evolution, we should look into employing it before graduating.
The use cases identified for RMF are documented here.
Upcoming Integration Builds
i12.05 (May 2012)
- Bugzilla query of included issues
- Feature: Better documentation Documentation_Guideline (Owner: Lukas)
- Feature: Importer Import (Owner: Michael)
Past Integration Builds
i12.03 (March 2012)
i12.01 (January 20th, 2012)
- First binary built as Eclipse Project
- The following bugs will be resolved:
pror.org core-9.0.0 (October 8th 2011)
core-9.0.0 was the last release before the code base was migrated to the Eclipse Foundation.