- We want to graduate from incubation by the end of 2012
- We use Git Flow for now, but will switch to a new process before graduating from incubation, to support multiple release branches (Eike)
- CDO has tooling for API evolution, we should look into employing it before graduating.
The use cases identified for RMF are documented here.
Upcoming Integration Builds
i12.03 (March 2012)
Past Integration Builds
i12.01 (January 20th, 2012)
- First binary built as Eclipse Project
- The following bugs will be resolved:
pror.org core-9.0.0 (October 8th 2011)
core-9.0.0 was the last release before the code base was migrated to the Eclipse Foundation.