Duration: 10-15 minutes Audience:
- Other Strategic Members attending a Eclipse Requirements Council meeting
- Visitors to Eclipse.org viewing ERC meeting notes
- Cross-Member Awareness
- Increase and deepen the common understanding of publicly shared requirements
- Use that understanding to consolidate limited resources to best serve the needs of the Strategic Members
- To bolster the value of Strategic Membership.
- To enrich the output of Requirements Council.
Suggestions for presentation content:
- SAFE HARBOR/SEC/ANTI-TRUST STATEMENT
- These slides will be publicly available on the Eclipse.org website
- These materials must be EPL'd
** What do we do? ** What problems do we solve? ** What's Important to me (as a Strategic Member)? ** Where and how in the Eclipse Community are we active? ** Roadmap for the Eclipse Projects we're driving (as applicable) ** How are we using Eclipse technology in our products. ** What are our burning issues and why?