- RAP/FAQ - Way to much content, should be sorted into other wiki or developer guide articles (we can still link there), the rest organized better.
- Could there be an article on using windowbuilder with RAP?
What to do with them? (If anything... - move, comment or remove please.)
- RAP/Mobile - orphan rename "Rap on mobile browser"
Obsolete / Useless
- RAP/Widgets/Shell - still valid, but who cares?
- RAP/Widgets/GfxMixin - also mostly valid
We can agree on deleting these:
Since deleting wasn't possible, the content of the pages has been changed to 'This page was obsolete and has been deleted. Please see the history if you need to access the content.'
... organize categories, add article about RWT-API additions, include content from wiki and blog posts