- RAP/FAQ - Way to much content, should be sorted into other wiki or developer guide articles (we can still link there), the rest organized better.
- Could there be an article on using windowbuilder with RAP?
These articles are obviously outdated, but could be salvaged? Or better deleted? (I removed them from the main page for now.)
- RWTOverview - seems comletely useless
What to do with them? (If anything... - move, comment or remove please.)
- RAP/Mobile - orphan rename "Rap on mobile browser"
Obsolete / Useless
- RAP/Widgets/Shell - still valid, but who cares?
- RAP/Widgets/GfxMixin - also mostly valid
We can agree on deleting these:
... organize categories, add article about RWT-API additions, include content from wiki and blog posts