- RAP/FAQ - Way to much content, should be sorted into other wiki or developer guide articles (we can still link there), the rest organized better.
- RAP/Patch_Fragments - Experimental or not, screaming at the reader is not nice. Also, is a more speaking link possible?
- Could there be an article on using windowbuilder with RAP?
These articles are obviously outdated, but could be salvaged? Or better deleted? (I removed them from the main page for now.)
What to do with them? (If anything... - move, comment or remove please.)
- RAP_Theme_Editor, linked from Google_Summer_of_Code_2008
- Theme_editor_for_RAP, linked from Google_Summer_of_Code_2010
- RAP/Equinox WAR products, linked from Google_Summer_of_Code_2010
- RapPlan - keep for history/nostalgic reasons?
- Riena/RAP_Support - should we link this?
- RAP/Equinox Security Integration - linked from the FAQ... if still valid should this be in the dev guide?
- RAP/Incubator/CNF - orphan
- RAP/Mobile - orphan
These seem to be still valid, but are not linked anywhere (within eclipse wiki) as far as i can tell. Link (where) or delete them?
Obsolete / Useless
Candidates for deletion. (should all be orphans, but perhaps double-check).
- RAP/Widgets/Shell - still valid, but who cares?
- RAP/Widgets/GfxMixin - also mostly valid
- RAP/API_Policy - would also fit under developer resources if still valid
We can agree on deleting these:
... organize categories, add article about RWT-API additions, include content from wiki and blog posts