Bugzilla Infos for Committers
RAP uses the 'Status Whiteboard' field to label bug os a certain type
- qx-open the bug depends on an unresolved qooxdoo bug. The bug id of the qooxdoo bug should be found in one of the comments.
- qx-closed: once a blocking qooxdoo bug is resolved (see qx-open), the status whiteboard should be set to qx-closed. This way, all unresolved RAP bugs can identified that should be solved after migrating to the next qooxdo service release.
- extend-rwt used only for the 1.2 plan. All bugs labeled that way will be shown in the Reduce the gap between RWT and SWT theme.
- srNNN used for tagging bugs that are fixed in the maintenance branch of the last release. See Backporting fixes for service releases
- srNNN? used for tagging bugs should be backported to the maintenance branch of the last release. See Backporting fixes for service releases
Please refer to the description of Keywords used in Eclipse Bugzilla.
Status and Resolution
Please read this document for a list of statuses and their use.