Rich Ajax Platform 1.4.0/Indigo
Download New & Noteworthy
- Key binding support for SWT and Workbench. Workbench key bindings are enabled by default.
- Updated Eclipse UI APIs to Indigo. This includes SWT 3.7, JFace 3.7, and Workbench 3.7.
- IApplication support. Besides the IEntrypoint, IApplication can now be used as entrypoint for applications.
- Servlet 3.0 support. RAP can be used with the Servlet API version 2.3 to 3.x.
- Mobile browser support (iOS and Android devices).
- Support for alternative client libraries such as JQuery for custom widgets.
- Widgets and Theming
- New and enhanced Tree and Tooltip widget implementation.
- Improved Browser Widget including BrowserFunctions support. This simplifies the creation of custom widgets.
- Non-native scrollbars. The scrollbars can be fully themed now. This means that they can look all the same on different OS.
- New modern default theme. The old theme is still available as "classic" theme in a separate bundle.
- Shadows added. Many widgets can now get a drop shadow via CSS.
- Improved and enhanced RAP launcher. This includes URL preview, better validation and a customizable context path.
- Launcher for RWT standalone applications added. This launcher makes it possible to launch RWT applications without OSGi and the Workbench.
- Improved target installation. The tooling now downloads the latest target. The target is no longer included in the tooling.