Questions and discussions about Operational QVT usage
QVTO is a component of the MMT project.
Information about Operational QVT
The language implementation is based on an OMG document ptc/07-07-07 (Meta Object Facility (MOF) 2.0 Query/View/Transformation Final Adopted Specification).
The QVTo distribution includes the [QVT Operational Developer Guide] that may be accessed as Help->Help Contents->QVT Operational Developer Guide.
Executing QVT transformations programmatically in Java
The QVTo distribution includes a version of the UML2RDBMS transformation that demonstrates many language features. It may be installed via New->Examples->Operational QVT Transformation->SimpleUML to RDB Transformation Project.
- Frecuently Asked Questions and answers.
- New and Noteworthy features in Helios release, by milestone
- New and Noteworthy features in Kepler release, by milestone
- EclipseCon 2008 Presentation
- Tutorial based on P.J.Barendrecht's Research Project Report
- Tutorial by Fabio Levy Siqueira