Difference between revisions of "QVTo"
|(10 intermediate revisions by 4 users not shown)|
|Line 17:||Line 17:|
* [[http://www.eclipse.org/m2m/qvto/doc/M2M-QVTO.pdf EclipseCon 2008 Presentation]
/New_and_Noteworthy/Helios|New and Noteworthy]] features in Helios release, by milestone
[http://www.eclipse.org/m2m/qvto/doc/M2M-QVTO.pdf EclipseCon 2008 Presentation]
* [[http://redpanda.nl/BEP_P.J.Barendrecht.pdf P.J.Barendrecht]
* [http://www.levysiqueira.com.br///qvto/ Tutorial by Fabio Levy Siqueira]
Revision as of 03:44, 21 March 2013
Questions and discussions about Operational QVT usage
Questions and discussions about the usage of Operational QVT should take place on the eclipse.qvto Eclipse newsgroup for the MMT project (more details about this newsgroup there), of which QVTO is a component.
Information about Operational QVT
The language implementation is based on an OMG document ptc/07-07-07 (Meta Object Facility (MOF) 2.0 Query/View/Transformation Final Adopted Specification).
The QVTo distribution includes the [QVT Operational Developer Guide] that may be accessed as Help->Help Contents->QVT Operational Developer Guide.
Executing QVT transformations programmatically in Java
The QVTo distribution includes a version of the UML2RDBMS transformation that demonstrates many language features. It may be installed via New->Examples->Operational QVT Transformation->SimpleUML to RDB Transformation Project.
- Frecuently Asked Questions and answers.
- New and Noteworthy features in Helios release, by milestone
- New and Noteworthy features in Kepler release, by milestone
- EclipseCon 2008 Presentation
- Tutorial based on P.J.Barendrecht's Research Project Report
- Tutorial by Fabio Levy Siqueira