This page provides the required docuware for the M2M QVT Operational 3.2.0 Release Review, as part of the upcoming Juno Simultaneous Release.
QVT Operational is M2M component which provides an implementation of the QVT Operational Mapping language defined by the OMG Query/View/Transformation Specification (QVT).
The component integrates with other technologies from Eclipse Modeling such as EMF, OCL.
- Semantically sensitive editor for QVT Operational language
- QVT Operational project nature, builder
- Support for black-box libraries (Java code accessible from QVT)
- Transformation invocation Java API
- Execution engine & debugger
Documentation hosted at http://www.eclipse.org/m2m/qvto/doc/
QVT Operational is mostly compliant with [QVT OMG 1.1 standard | http://www.omg.org/technology/documents/modeling_spec_catalog.htm#MOF_QVT].
QVT Operational is conforming to the user interface guidelines.
QVT Operational is a “+2” component in the Juno simultaneous release.
M1 Tuesday 16 August 2011 M2 Tuesday 27 September 2011 M3 Tuesday 8 November 2011 M4 Tuesday 13 December 2011 M5 Tuesday 31 January 2012 M6 Tuesday 13 March 2012 API freeze M7 Tuesday 8 May 2012 Feature Freeze RC1 Tuesday 22 May 2012 RC2 Tuesday 29 May 2012 RC3 Tuesday 5 June 2012 RC4 Tuesday 12 June 2012 Juno Thursday 28 June 2012
Testing & Packaging
- Approx. 1021 tests launched on every continuous build
- Integrated with eclipse.org Hudson continuous build system
- Interaction in Bugzilla
- Activity on the M2M newsgroup: roughly 200 messages from June 2011 to May 2012
- Collaboration with other projects (MDT OCL, GMF) at Eclipse
Bugzilla snapshot for Juno as of 30 May 2012:
No commiter change.
The QVT Operational component leadership verifies that:
- the about files and use licenses are in place as per the Guidelines to Legal Documentation.
- all contributions (code, documentation, images, etc) have been committed by individuals who are either Members of the Foundation, or have signed the appropriate Committer Agreement. In either case, these are individuals who have signed, and are abiding by, the Eclipse IP Policy.
- all significant contributions have been reviewed by the Foundation's legal staff.
- all non-Committer code contributions, including third-party libraries, have been documented in the release and reviewed by the Foundation's legal staff.
- all Contribution Questionnaires have been completed.
- the "provider" field of each plug-in is set to "Eclipse Modeling Project“.
- the "copyright" field of each feature is set to the copyright owner (the Eclipse Foundation is rarely the copyright owner).
- any third-party logos or trademarks included in the distribution (icons, help file logos, etc) have been licensed under the EPL.
- any fonts or similar third-party images included in the distribution (e.g. in PDF or EPS files) have been licensed under the EPL.
The validated QVT Operational Project IP log for this release is located at https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/attachment.cgi?id=216840
The current project plan is available from http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?planurl=http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/m2m/qvtoml/project-info/plan.xml&component=QVT Operational.