McMenamin's Kennedy School, the Martha Jordan room
Date and Time
Monday, December 10, beginning at 7pm and going until 9pm (or later, depending on how many demos and how much energy we all have...) There will beverages (beer, soda, etc.) and a taco buffet.
We have the room startng at 6:00pm. Presenters, please try to arrive early to do any necessary testing and setup.
- Anne Jacko, Eclipse Foundation, is organizing the logistics
- Ted Kubaska, ECF committer, is organizing the program
What Happens at a Demo Camp?
Since this is a new thing for Eclipse, we're still figuring out the format. Here is our current proposal for Portland (and remember this is a wiki, so edit and comment at will).
If you would like to present at a DemoCamp, please feel free to add your name and topic to the list. Depending on the number of people interested we may have to limit the number of presenters and time of each demo.
- Scott Lewis, ECF bio
- Ted Kubaska, An Automatic Build System for Eclipse ECF ECF bio
- Rob Ryan, Overview of Instantiations Tools Instantiations bio
- Phil Quitslund, Instantiations WindowTester GUI testing technology Instantiations bio
- Joe Hoffman, Using dynaTrace Diagnostics to diagnose performance problems of distributed Java apps. This is an example of an Eclipse based GUI. http://www.dynatrace.com bio
Elias Volanakis, Java-based web-apps with the Rich Ajax Platform (RAP) bio
- Emerson Murphy-Hill, Portland State University. Alternative Interfaces to Eclipse Refactoring Tools bio
- Chris Elford, Intel Corporation. The Eclipse TPTP Java Profiler bio
- Chris Goldthorpe, IBM Corporation. What's new in Eclipse User Assistance bio
Who Is Attending?
If you plan on attending please add your name to the list below. We'd like to see as many people show up as possible. If possible, please provide a email address.
- Bjorn Freeman-Benson, Eclipse Foundation
- Scott Lewis, BEA Systems
- Gabe Schnaubelt, Intel
- Ted Kubaska
- Darin Swanson, IBM
- Sam Keen: Regence Bluecross, PageIndigo llc
- Eric Zimmerman, Outhink, Inc.
- Joe Hoffman, dynaTrace Software Inc.
- Anne Jacko, Eclipse Foundation
- Karl Matthias, Eclipse Foundation
- Gabe O'Brien, Eclipse Foundation
- Emerson Murphy-Hill, Portland State University
- Hien Le
- Chris Goldthorpe, IBM (Eclipse UA committer)
- Chris Elford, Intel Corporation
- Phil Quitslund, Instantiations
- Mike Taylor, Instantiations
- Rob Ryan, Instantiations
- Dietrich Ayala, Mozilla (tentative)
- Powell Quiring, IBM
- Gary Wasserman, IBM
- Pete Steinfeld, IBM
- Ed Averill, JPrise