McMenamin's Kennedy School, the Martha Jordan room
Date and Time
Monday, December 10, beginning at 7pm and going until 9pm (or later, depending on how many demos and how much energy we all have...) There will beverages (beer, soda, etc.) and a taco buffet.
If you need some setup time, the room will be available for that at 6:30pm.
- Anne Jacko, Eclipse Foundation, is organizing the logistics
- Ted Kubaska, ECF committer, is organizing the program
What happens at a Demo Camp?
Since this is a new thing for Eclipse, we're still figuring out the format. Here is our current proposal for Portland (and remember this is a wiki, so edit and comment at will).
If you would like to present at a DemoCamp, please feel free to add your name and topic to the list. Depending on the number of people interested we may have to limit the number of presenters and time of each demo.
- Scott Lewis, ECF bio
- Ted Kubaska, An Automatic Build System for Eclipse ECF ECF bio
- Mike Taylor Instantiations bio
- Joe Hoffman, Using dynaTrace Diagnostics to diagnose performance problems of distributed Java apps. This is an example of an Eclipse based GUI. http://www.dynatrace.com bio
- Elias Volanakis, Java-based web-apps with the Rich Ajax Platform (RAP) bio
- Emerson Murphy-Hill, Portland State University. Alternative Interfaces to Eclipse Refactoring Tools bio
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name to the list below. We'd like to see as many people show up as possible. If possible, please provide a email address.
- Bjorn Freeman-Benson, Eclipse Foundation
- Scott Lewis, BEA Systems
- Mike Taylor, Instantiations
- Gabe Schnaubelt, Intel
- Ted Kubaska
- Darin Swanson, IBM
- Sam Keen: Regence Bluecross, PageIndigo llc
- Eric Zimmerman, Outhink, Inc.
- Joe Hoffman, dynaTrace Software Inc.
- Anne Jacko, Eclipse Foundation
- Karl Matthias, Eclipse Foundation
- Gabe O'Brien, Eclipse Foundation
- Elias Volanakis, Innoopract Inc.
- Emerson Murphy-Hill, Portland State University
- Hien Le