OPEES / Polarsys Face to Face Meeting in Toulouse
The Eclipse Day Toulouse on May 24th take place at Hotel Palladia located at 271 Avenue de Grande Bretagne, 31000 Toulouse, France
Please indicate your participation in the Doodle
The formal registration for Eclipse Day Toulouse will be launched on April 20th. For logistic reason, we will ask you to register for the Eclipse Day Toulouse. Cost of the registration is of 20€ to cover a part of the event catering.
- We advice you to take a room at Hotel Palladia. This is the place of the Eclipse Day, so you will be on site for the Eclipse Day Toulouse on May 24th. Indicate that you participate to the Eclipse Day Toulouse on May 24th, and you will get a special price of 150€, breakfast included.
- Residhome Tolosa is also on the place of the conference. This hotel is very recent, and the price of a night starts at 60€ (without breakfast) for very confortable rooms.
- Hotel Kyriad Toulouse Centre is located near downtown and ENSEEIHT. It can be a good choice for those of you who participate to one of the Eclipse IWG meetings organized the day before EDT 2012. Price starts at 91€
- Additionally, a number of affordable hotels are located in Toulouse Dontown, like the three Hotels "Ours Blanc" which are ideally located near the Capitol and offer correct rooms with free Wifi from 75€.
Agenda Polarsys Meeting on May23rd
- 09:00 - 09:30 Welcome Coffee
- 9:30 - 13:00 Polarsys session
- 9:30 OPEES/Polarsys Status - Participation Agreement, Charter, communication, website, membership pipe
- 11:00 Break
- 11:15 Status about Experimentations and Infrastructure by Jorge Juan Rodriguez, Indra. Will include:
- Presentation of GPM instance for Polarsys prototype
- Presentation of the experimentations of the infrastructure with Polychrony and GeneAuto
- 13:00 Lunch
- 14:00 Common session with Auto IWG Working Group
- Presentation of Polarsys
- Presentation of the Auto IWG
- Common Topics
- Presentation and discussion about Requirements / RMF
- Discussion about tools qualification
- Modeling Team Work and big models
- OSLC - Discussion of tools interoperability
- 17:30 End of the meeting
Agenda of the Eclipse Day Toulouse
The Eclipse Day Toulouse will be a great opportunity for dissemination for Polarsys Members.
We would like to invite you to submit a paper of your work, especially if you have a demo that would interest the participants of the EDT.
The Call for Paper of the EDT is located at Eclipse_Day_Toulouse_2012. Please submit a paper on the conference Easy Chair Instance or drop a mail to gael.blondelle_at_obeo.fr
The EDT CFP ends on April 15th. The programm will be published by April 20th.