- Gaël Blondelle (GBL), Obeo
- Silvia Mazzini, Intecs
- Paolo Panaroni, Intecs
- Romain Berrendonner, Adacore
- Christian Labezin,Xipp
- Loic Salvado, Alyotech
- Cedric Gava, Alyotech
- Julien Delange, ESA
- Mike Milinkovich, EF
- Wayne Beaton and Andrew Ross, EF
- Ralph Mueller, EF
- Pierre Gaufillet, Airbus
- Jose Manuel Puerta, TCPSI
- Alain Rossignol, Astrium
- Jorge Juan Rodriguez, Indra
- Miguel Rivero, Indra
- Raphael Faudou (RFA), Atos
- Status on the alpha infrastructure
- Status on membership agreement
- Discussion about the Charter
- Information about the face2face meeting in Bilbao
Version alpha infrastructure
- Drupal instance
- Git repository
- Download artefacts
- Wiki page about how the forge works
Process to get access to this infrastructure (restricted to OPEES partners for the moment):
- Send a short description of the experimentation to be done on email@example.com. Gaël Blondelle or Ralph Mueller will give you the credentials to access the test infrastructure.
Action GBL: Organize a skype call so that Denis and Wayne show to Ralph and Gaël how to give the credentials to someone for an experimentation.
- Mathieu from Atos
- Cedric Gava from Alyotech with Gene-Auto (beware that code won't be able to be moved to the Polarsys repo as it is GPL). Only documentations like qualifications kits can be defined inside Polarsys.
Question to EMO: Is it possible to have a Java JVM on the Polarsys infrastructure in order to be able to setup GPM to support Polarsys processes like the Change Control Boards.
Action RFA: Send a description of GPM features and architecture to firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list.
Question about the status of the infrastructure: Why is it called a test infrastructure? Will it be deleted or rebooted at any time? Answer: The infrastructure is supposed ot work and won't be deleted... but in the context of OPEES experimentations for Polarsys, tests will be done with existing projects, even before the projects pass through the Eclipse project creation process.
In parallel with experimentations, projects should be created according to the Eclipse processes. For example, code should go through the IP due diligence process.
All Polarsys members will have to sign the Polarsys participation agreement.
The membership agreement will be posted to the list before the end of this week.
Contact Gaël Blondelle and Ralph Mueller or Mike Milinkovich is you have issues with the membership agreement.
Charter is ready to be reviewed.
Please review it at Polarsys/Charter and send your comments on the list email@example.com or to Gaël Blondelle, Pierre Gaufillet or Ralph Mueller.
Face to Face meeting in Bilbao
See more information at Wiki page for the meeting organization