Meetings for Platform Release Engineering. These are intended to be short, very focused meetings, concerned with narrow range of topic, such as making 4.2 primary build, building and testing the platform on build.eclipse.org, and similar. Many issues can be solved via IRC or bugzilla, but best to have a phone meeting scheduled to help make sure we (or, at least me, myself :) stay on track.
These are scheduled every Tuesday, 2:30 PM to 3:00 PM, until June 5th, and ideally we won't need them that long! The call-in number is
- 888-426-6840 Participant Code: 6460142
dw, Bogdan, Steve F.
- Comments in e4Build id and shared space at /shared/eclipse/ See Platform-releng/e4Build_Build_Id
- How are (should) qualifiers be set? from auto-tagging script? (indirectly?) We have a few that start with "I"? (I have confirmed new, recent once that changed start with 'v'. (I opened bug 376355 just in case, but may not be a problem?)
- Git 101: In Git, are tags "universal"? Like in CVS? No matter what branch its on? That is, can you checkout/clone a repo/project based on either tag or branch? Does the command stay the same if tag or branch specified?
- do nightly build need to be signed? What are they used for, again?