< Platform-releng | Releng meetings
Revision as of 19:39, 6 August 2012 by David williams.us.ibm.com
dw, Paul, John A., Bogdan
- What's the story on 4.2 "maps" in 4_2_HEAD branch ... not master? Will it be that way forever?
- As usual, I'm simply asking for education here ... not questioning or promoting one approach over another.
- Any strong feelings about structure of /shared/eclipse? I propose
- Note: remember you can "drill down" directly on build.eclipse.org ...
- with luck, a build may complete by meeting:
- no luck. I forgot to "push" a change after a "commit" ... is there no way to do both at once? (with eGit).
- My goal/plan is "in a day or two" to point eclipse committers there (to similar builds) to start getting feedback/more eyes.
- If its useful, here's the first diff I ran on "last good I build" and what we are currently producing in test builds (for linux gtk 64 bit build).