- 1 Sample Releng Project
- 1.1 Requirements
- 1.2 Create a runtime or sdk feature
- 1.3 Create a a test plugin or feature
- 1.4 Create a map file project
- 1.5 Create your builder project
- 1.6 Create your build bootstrap script
- 1.7 Create a master ant script controls build from start to finish
- 1.8 Check out org.eclipse.releng.basebuilder
Sample Releng Project
This document describes how you can use the example of the releng projects to run your build in a similar manner to the platform builds.
Draft - Last updated March 15, 2006
cvs, zip and tar executables. It is recommended that you build on a Linux machine if you are building for Linux platforms.
Create a runtime or sdk feature
Create a a test plugin or feature
Create a map file project
Create your builder project
Define build.properties and customTargets.xml to feed PDE Build.
Create your build bootstrap script
Create a master ant script controls build from start to finish
The platform master script is here...
Check out org.eclipse.releng.basebuilder
cvs -d :pserver:firstname.lastname@example.org:/cvsroot/eclipse co org.eclipse.releng.basebuilder
We recommend that you use the latest stable tag. Look here
for the latest stable tag.